Monday, January 28, 2013

This is Dopplegager the blog.

        Hey guys it's Dop and this is my official Dopplegager blog. I've been wanting to set up this blog for quite a while and really just have not had the time to draw anything I think that would be interesting. I will be graduating with an associates in graphic design in march is hopefully that will open things up if I don't decide to get a bachelors.
        This will be a hub for most of my art. Some will not be work safe I'm sure. I have accounts on lots of the various art sites and you can find my art on various art sites like Deviant Art, Fur Affinity and Hentai Foundry. I don't have anything up on HF at the moment but hopefully this can be a hub for most of the stuff that I draw. I've yet to decide whether to do something else with my art that doesn't fit in with what I normally post of a dopplegager account. I've experimented a little with my alternate accounts Zerochanges on deviant art but have not updated it with any kind of frequency.
        So I hope I can continue to post things that ya'all wanna see so hopefully I can get some Dopplegager type stuff up soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment