Monday, February 4, 2013

Sailor Jupiter








This is part of a commission for DingoTWilds of Deviant Art :icondingotwilds: featuring a bunch of characters experiencing some fun mist. For these commissions it is broken down into a few parts. The main picture  is Battle of the Pink Mists with each girl receiving their own picture for each stage. A pre transformation, a version of them bimbofied with out blonde hair, and finally a version fully bimbofied with blonde hair and lots of pink. 

I haven't seen Sailor Moon since I was probably about 11. My fave was always Mars. This pic was hard to choose a green that I liked. So I went with a different shade of green for some variety. 

First Sailor Jupiter Picture
Bimbo Version
Battle of the Pink Mists
Battle of the Pink Mists Aftermath

Check out my Deviant Art Pages for even more art. Dopplegager and Zerochanges.



I used a logo that Lukabasarab :iconlukebasarab: made so just giving them some credit. XD You can find it here Logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment